Friday, March 30, 2012 3

A funny Izakaya

By sweetreat in , , , , ,

Went to an Izakaya to meet with some old advisors of the dorm and new graduates of Seikei university. The owner must have been a huge fan of One Piece because the whole place was decked out in posters and toys. Pretty amazing sight :)














It was also UK's birthday! :)

3 Responses to “A funny Izakaya”

  1. sukipooki says:

    The food looks great but the decor with the net and baby creeps me out! We have a restaurant in my city called "Miso-Horny Eatery" that has similar decor!

  2. Liz Chewy says:

    Every time I visit Japan I love to go to different Izakayas. One with One Piece decor will make it even better!!

    xoxo
    Liz

    chewylove.blogspot.com

  3. Love this. really makes me miss izakayas even more now. THANKS A LOT! haha just kidding~. But seriously, nice captures! 

Leave a Reply